Tuesday, January 31, 2006

things I need to say this week

My intuition is getting the better of me.
I saw your name my heart stopped then started up
one hundred times faster.
I haven't spoken to you in six months
why now?
my heartless responce being my only sheild.
Covered to you I am
Your not allowed to
remember me
think about me
email me
phone me
the only thing your allowed to do is
fucking give me my money back.
JUST INCASE YOU STILL READ THIS,
THAT WAS A REMINDER.

As for the other you.
It's over.
Find the voice to tell you
will be my next task.
I can't do this anymore
I too emotion for your cold wall.
dance by myself
i'm going bach to, thanks though.

fuck i can't do much right
but i can always make another
choise.
j

1 comment:

Ted said...

J.

There is so much here...

so much to read and feel.

Thank you for living the kind of life you live...the kind that brings interest into mine...

Lovage...
T.