Sunday, February 26, 2006

I can't help it

I miss you
nights, where I would bus to your presents knowing
I would be well recived.
Now I come home
waiting watching nothing...

God your the last person I wanna remeber this way...
but the first I remember when feeling this way...

I'd cry if I was a different person
instead I put on the me shoes
and light my second last smoke
filter end first.

At least this is a me thing...
fucking up
making a mess of the energy in a room.
I try
but can't possibaly be the go,
between,
old lover and new.


I'll try
but it will be my demise
if I allow it.
Prefection in a glass
ousp I forgot to shake it...

Fuck I miss
the simplisity of the fall.
Where are you and how did we lose touch?
Your the one who saw my beauty even when I couldn't
and
belive that my eyes shone through...
fuck
I miss you.


It's to late to call
though if I knew you better right now
Iw ould of just walked right over
curld up in your arms
and forgoten.

Maybe Tom Waits wasn't a healthy choose.
Blue
dance with me like we don't owe anyone a thing.

No comments: