Tuesday, February 14, 2006

yahoo it's v day

Can the v stand for
vigina?
Can this be the one day a year a women can talk about all the things
that ale her and her 'partener in crime'?
Please.

I won't boar you.

So on a personal note I'm trying to become a
social non drinker.
fuck, see it's easy enough for me not to drink
to excess but then the people around me still are!
Ya see then, they get really anoying and hard to reason with
and I end up walking home alone. It's not me I'm worryed about
night though.
The truth of the matter is many a cute girls walk home alone at night drunk
taking the short cuts.....

I think this socal non drinking is going to be more boring then I originally hoped.
I'm going to have to find pleasure in the little things agian
arn't I.
this is a boring post
sorry
j

No comments: