Sunday, April 09, 2006

random sunday post and you?

theres this poem stuck in my head
between the neurotransmitters of my brain
and right hand.

Some how when I type
I connect them
both.

Left and right working
togethere to form
words (on a screen)


Between both, I rest dancing between memories of you
while you while you while you
while the you changes.

I catch my breath on the long walks
sauntering, dragging
and picking flowers
.
end
.

between two places spots destinations.

I'm trying to express the feeling of a lay over in an airport you already know too well,
but more like when that feeling comes across you in your day to day, that between moment , when it's just you and your transition. Alone faceing the choises you've set in place for yourself. The poem is just a test run, a few random ideas on the subject not yet fully there. where is there in this digital world? My house makes sounds like a human sometimes.
j

No comments: