Wednesday, April 12, 2006

trying not to hate them

My bike and I were hit by a car to day.
I'm fine, not that the driver stopped to
see no they just kept on driving.
Ya great culture we live in.
Another car driver did take the time to roll down their window
to tell me it was my fault because I was on the sidewalk,
then kinda laugh at me.
Ya that was great.

See I just spent yestrday fixing up my bike with money labor and hot water.
She sparkled and had new tires and tubes for the first time in seventy years.
The tubes were german and the valves were rivited with nuts (or maybe thows are called bolts).
The history crumpled free when I separated them...

Ba,
I bought a new patch, on saturday ' Automabiles cause fatal lung disease - health canada'
It's going on the poncho,
ya thats right the poncho
(inscret evil eyebrows and oooooooooooo's)
Good luck out there,
kicking cars is still a good idea, even if your wearing runners.
j

No comments: