Sunday, September 17, 2006

i don't know if i'll make friends

the first comfestion of the day startes like this...
i steal when I'm drunk
some find this funny
otheres not so much.

Last night i almost stole hash from this guy, i didn't then tryed to make jokes about it, i don't think he laughed nor appricated it when i went on about how i wished it was opium rolled in coke.I bought the hash though, it's really nice. too bad i don't have any friends to share it with.
Well i have a few friends but i think they might need a brake from me today, you know how i get when i drink straight gin no rocks.

the second confession goes like this...
i'm listening to ...
tina turner... private dancer smoking the tobacco i stole from the guys girlfriend last night.
both bad habits.

I miss you and the way that you got me, let me be myself and saved the judging for God.
Ba,
hows your day going?
better i hope.
i'm gonna get high and watch t.v
lame but true.
feel free to email me a project idea.
love julie

No comments: