Tuesday, October 03, 2006

the real reason i moved

okay...
Ièm ready to tell you the real reason I moved...
get comfy, take a deep breath, and laugh
at least giggle I am...

I moved here to start dating girls...
there I said it
aahhhhhh breath of release.

of coures I donèt know how to pick up girls in real life so i choose ...
craigs list.
In case you needed in sentive to move to the big city, google craigs list vancouver...
there are people from paris who want to appartment swap with me, crazy, though i donèt speak the langage
the offer felt grand.another is a women wanting to make a daisy chain, couldnèt get that one off my mined for well ièm still thinking about it... ièm sure ièll respond to that ad soon enough..

Anyways I got a coffee date with a girl friday, if we like each othere there is always saturday night.
who knows, this is my first on-line attempt to getting laid, i thought ièd be honest okay meeting people, ya ièm doing the on line thing to meet people ya...

i had to tell someone, mike dosenèt count, last night we both checked our email and compared our craigs list replies, i havenèt put up an ad yet.. ièm not that ready and I have no idea what ièm looking for... well i guess i do.
almost 25 and I finally feel ready to want something in a partner. Marsha said it best chirstmas night after a bottle of wine
èjulie, my girl, donèt you have any standardsÉè at the time i said no but now am ready...

yahoo, of course ièll keep you posted.
dose anyone wanna move to europe next yearÉ art school on the east coast, i might be ready for art school soon.
cheers and love julie

No comments: