Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm procrastnating (it's 2am, I need to be packing)

I'm going to my aunts farm in Sask. for the holidays
just did the day by day weather comparison
Vancouver with reach plus 10 while Sask. is at -14 or-18.
did I mention that I don't have warm things?
well I do but don't.
As per example, My toque, is a fashine hat, I don't think it repels wind or covers my ears... and all my sockes are cotton. ba I feel my east coast winter sheild coming on.

Things at work have sucked.
Yelling sucky.Yelling angry grrrrl sucky.

Things at home have been peachy.
Soft as in warm as in cozy.

I never promised you a rose garden but at least theres a pond.
Fuck though, those winter blues man,
they fallow you like pop videos and brands.
Regardless,
happy warm lovin' solstice everyone, it's my favorite holiday to get really drunk and dance and create, I will be on the bus and working for ten hours before hand.
So, your mission , if you choose to except it, is to party and cheer and laugh for me hug those you love and thank them, please.

May cheer find you, julie

2 comments:

new said...

who are you and , where is the julie that can't spell?

Jewlz said...

ba whats with this 'new blogger' bullshit.I'm going crazy trying to log on to my account, NO I do not want a google account. fuck, I'm pssed off wannted to blog and now I wanna through the computer out the window. BBBBAAAAAAAA, mad julie