Monday, February 26, 2007





I'm gonna try to post some pictures.
I'm vain so some will be of me.
I went to Victoria this week end so the water photos are from there.
lets give it a go.

well i tryed and the computer couldn't find the path though i could see it quit clearly with my eyes.
one day I promise one day.

Victoria was great lots o hippies.
there was ten of us sleeping in a three bedroom, welcome to the west coast where no one can afford to live alone or under normal living space guide lines and if they can I assure you their social lives are quiet.

My preformance was okay, I lacked energy and am a little emotional about some of the pieces I did. I thought those wounds had healed or at least had a thick scab on them but they didn't almost cryed on stage. Yep.Last time I preformed in Vic. my pant fell down and I was mentrating so maybe crying wouldn't have been that bad.
I enjoy humiliation aspeacially publicly, why hide of faults, when we're so transparent already?
okay i'll peee try the photo thing again then get on with my day so maybe photos maybe not.
love ya j.
So i guess that worked
thats me on wenesday, the ferry coming in , the ocean and a painting i did, not one of the best I've done but now that I get the picture posting thing, I'll be sure to do it more...

No comments: