Friday, April 06, 2007

upon pondering laser hair removal and acid peels.

No I have not acid peeled my ass cheeks
nor have I lasered my ass hair.

Yes
my body is still ravished by the French
Traces of my liniage impossible to remove in their entireties.

This nose I bear as someone eles pride.
I Imagine it belonging to an accient man, who holds wisdom and power
soft gental knowing power.
My heart tells me he's cree, i see feathers and smoke
deep brown wrinkles smoothed by sun and wind.

My brain twitches out british possiblites
I get bored with british wars/cursades\generals
I leave it to roam and take the rest of me for a smoke
to contemplate here and now...

Again my heart beats
women
birtish witch doctors
old sorsory
with ugly dissheviled ridges vallies and humps of noses.
I love noses that tell long stories with ups and downs.

My body is a story
that i'm trying to remember
cellular knowledge.
mixed with big bang thereis,
makes my body the story of my coming here now
star dust universal knowledge, I am fleakes of pluto, mars, the milky way , black holes...
The french still ravish my body.

1 comment:

nakedswimmer said...

I want to meet you. We will connect. I am everywhere now
I will come back and zone in
focus

and laser hair removal
sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do

Brianne
(craigslist girl, wink:)