Monday, December 12, 2005

green grass

It seems like my little contaner of grass
is always almost empty.
I'd cry if I thought it would help.
Ba.
Winnipeg is fucking driving me up the wall.
Does anyone wanna share a place in Vancouver.
Early spring time?
I'd still keep my studio in Winnipeg
but thats all i'm holding on to right now,
needless to say it's not enough.
Life seems to long most days.

you me and a what?
forever?
What about mortality?
Keep up this game or find a new one
Do I want a new one?

I wish I remember things more clearly,
the way your lips felt
I laying there
you demanding
My inability to perform
the role we want me to fit.
The truth is I am just anothere women
my intetions are rarly pure
and mostly self rewarding

I'll be the first to admitt it
right now
I'm being selfish.

thanks for your patients
julie

No comments: