Saturday, December 10, 2005

who fuckin' knows? do you?

Ya so i was dating this man for like almost five months and now he dosen't
return my phone calls
Ya do you think it's because i told him I didn't think I could love him?
Or do you think it's because I might have gotten really drunk and told him I slept
with some one eles?
Yes in our five month relationship I managed to sleep with three othere people.
Is that a score or a touch down?
Where are these other people now?
Who fuckin' knows?

On the brighter side
I'm almost to broke to smoke
I can almost hear my lungs thanking me.
WinnipegWords.blogspot.com is a new blog for wpg. writers
There is some good poetry on there.
And being single just means I have more time to write and mastrbate.
Fuck though,
if i never find love again
you will here me scream.
thanks,
julie

No comments: