Friday, January 13, 2006

friday the 13 and what looks like a full moon

so a few days a go
I told a good friend of mine
' hey I like don't care what happens cause I'm an adult
and I 'm aware of my choises
and I wanna experience jealousey
now I'm not quit ready.
fuck i wanna exceed
emotion.


fuck we're
we're
we're

gonna start an opulence night
I'm gonna blow my something something speaker
but i don't care...
and it gets this to here it go to...
www.tedmayerart.com
hit the abstract and video's
find the 'ted's new bass' video.
we're busy
us art lords
though we're not new
as i have been informed...
I have no right to post ant addreses cause i am part of a collective
and to post an address i need to have a meeting.

In case your wondering how I the writer feels
just re-read 'fuck you'
my stomache feels
like it should purge.
love I should not forget how to feel I must.
constant reminder to myself I am.
yoda said once.
hi andy.
go next store I'm afraid to.

No comments: