Saturday, January 07, 2006

weeks worth of writing

We've set up an old G3 mac in my living room.
Have you seen the new G5's, holly shit,
I had no idea tecnology was moving that quickly.
I thought I'd post some short little poemetts I've been
muttering over this week. There never as good as you think
there going to be while your writing them oh well.

Charlie's birthday the Toad 2006
Double fisting and kissing
Moosehead bottles clenched
under arms made of fillet Minone
(bacon wrapped steak)

#2
Hey sista it's a balence on your knees
inbetween
befor and after
flame and coughing.

#3
Is this micus build-up
or
a mass released.
drug indused
or
virus infused?

Kiddies or yearly holiday habbits?

Besides the point of blame
beyond placement and reason...
I need to drink more water.

#4
Vastly the chararter stared into the void
called time and space,
Equalling the visual pleasures of the red light
and soft orange furnishings.

end
Thats my week in small poems.
have a good one on me , Julie

No comments: