Sunday, March 19, 2006

he's back

I could feel it in the air today.
A whisper in my mind,
I told myself I was wrong
that it couldn't be true,
I haven't been clouse to him in years
how could I still sence him?

Then he walked into a crowed room
we stood to clouse and started where we left off
know where.
your timing is typical,
I just finished flushing one out of my brain
fill the space again I don't want to
try not to I will.
end
old lover really old lover
just came back
he once defined God to me
I couldn't hear his words instead
I just felt them,
later I asked him to tell me again and he refused
slightly offended by my lack of memory.
Our relationship started while I was balencing two othere people,
I read him some of my erotica, he asked me if he lick my face.
Weird ah?
Just the way I like them.
thanks for listening,
j.

No comments: