Thursday, June 22, 2006

florida louisianna and alabama

I'll blame my spelling on the heat. I offically know what 95 in the shade means.
Oh the states we have been on theroad for a week and a day and today we are hoping to have our first day without cops, besides the festival where they just look at you from their horse.
Found out bonnaroo is owned by Viacom and MTV they pulled in 24 million in three and a half days beer was 5$ and my jack and punches were 6$. Beck blew my mined he did Debra (my favorite song) acoustic. Death Cab was worth every penny so this is the new year live fuck. Clap your hands and say yeah pritty good.
I'm in the bayou In louisianna 45 mins. outside New orleans the hurrican damage is fucking crazy and they just re-build in the same spot and yes the houses still sell for 2.2 millon. Pensicola florida is where we first saw the damage, lame rich touist spot although increadably beautiful and breath taking.We had two Ocen chooises on one beach wavey ocean or calm ocean, more fish that bit in the calm ocean. I was stung by a jelly fish hurt a little more then the fish bite. Want to leave this baptist library and go smoke my cheap Winstons and eat sushi, yes you can smoke every where and buscuits and gravy is the best idea I've heard in a long time. Fatty julie eating a bit of american animal fat, must pee now might get a chance to blog from Menphis on monday keep well and love Canada we have it so good, julie

No comments: