Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the move

here I am standing at a free computer in the van libray,
they don't give you chairs I suppose it's to make you act faster.
the bus ride down was long but a well needed rest, I keep forgeting that I live here now and i need to pay attention to streets and lay out , I am not a tourist I am not a tourist.
Tool was okay, I have to addmitt I enjoyed thier last show more, they sound tired
board like they no longer need to try to play there for they no longer need to be in the now for everything to 'come togethere'.My seats were awsome though and I can finally say I saw tool not just heard them really loud while watching dots move.
The weather is milded though 20 here isn't all that warm cause you have the wind blowing off the ocean.
hmmmmm, i ran into an old lover after the show last night he was here just for one more night, the things we coulda done. instead we watched the water and talked about a future that may never come. boys your all so cute I can't hep but feel over whelmed most days.
Mike and I have already gotten really drunk, I was walking down davie with no shirt or bra on the looks i got were great, some guy yelled 'hey you , grow some tits' still makes me laugh, cause ya I choose my tit size!
Miss y'all and the security of knowing were I am and where I'm going. I left Alex's apartment to go get mike and had to call alex the second i step outside his door for more directions. Amiee i always relayed on her.
Tata for now I'm changing my number todayish, I'll let you know. lots of love julie

No comments: