Friday, October 06, 2006

as luck would have it...

the girl baled, she has thankgiving plans at the last moment and would like to reshedual
ba, not latter NOW...
oh well itès a beautiful day
so instead ièm gonna go spend some money on grass and new art suppies
go to the ocean check out some art and maybe go to the rail way tonight, anyone wanna come.
Man I havenèt had sex in way to long
i am not used to this
i need a self help book
cause i am getting tired of self helping...
sorry to talk about sex, i just thought for my birthday ièd get the gift iève been waiting for
no such luck
for this25 yrs. old
I bought myself Loveage Music to make love to your old lady by for my birthday present
great album.
Alex, do you wanna go to kid koala or J5 or saul williams I really wanna see J5, lyrics born is also comeing
fuck I wish charlie lived here cause then ièd have someone to see all these great hip hop guys with...
Oh well I should stop being hung over and start living.
found my new greasy breakfast joint today, lots o cute boy and cheap all day breakfast, remindes me of the restrant in the sherbroke canandian slash chinese cuisine
god ièm rambleing
bye j

1 comment:

Alexander said...

I would go see Jurassic 5 with you. When are they coming?