Wednesday, October 04, 2006

a day in my new life

it starts the same as befor
turn the computer on
make coffee
pee
think about smoking,,,
lay around the house reading and writing
sometimes cleaning...
at about 3:30 I get high
then I walk down Powell to Commercial
down commercial to napier
then at 4:59 I punch into work
at which point i make 3 lattès
and think about cookies...
I then prossed to eat cookies and think about baking,
Iève spent the last week perfecting my white chocolate mooes, lady fingers, madalines and fancisomethings
My pumkin muffins and pies were much easier to perfect, and quite delicious I might say.
Then when my baking is done I help the sandwhich ladies with their work, then we clean...
to night for my take home sandwhich I made a pesto mayo , mixed olives, salami, swiss and pickle on a two toned rye right and tomatoes...
then startes the walk home.
Part of my walk home is through a nice neiborhood with house worth more then I can even imagine
but i have to cross hastings and powell which at night are really sketchy, so far so good, but it is not the relaxing walk home one would like it to be.
the labore laws are different here, in am eight hour shift they donèt have to give you a payed break and at the place i work they exspect you to work eight plus hours with no break!!!!! hahhahahahahahah, i did that for my two weeks of training but now at night I take at least one 10 min. break, wow 10 hole mins. in an eight hour shift, you crazy girl. the work ethic out here is crazy people accually exspect you to work your ass off for them, not take a break and stay untill all the work is done.
ya itès been a bit of a shocker to me.
Fuck I have a cold and it wonèt go away, i feel like ass and youÉ
new paln is to get into a co op housing and work at a coffee shop, you see ina co op they base your rent on your income, shitty income = low rent hmmmmm perfect for me, i canèt keep this full time working bullshit thing going forever well i could but i just donèt want to.
thanks I needed to get that out...
tonight ièll finish harry potter and start a new book, I canèt belive dumbledore is dead, snape, i canèt wait till harry kills him, what i donèt like about the serise is itès turning into lord of the rings a little to much example, now harry has to finish the mission off by himsef to save all of humanity... come on i didnèt read like 5000 pages of this shit to lord of the ring it up now!! God I need to get a life.I found a studio for $127 a month neiborhoods a bit rough I htink ièm gonna hold out.. long blog sorry cheers julie

1 comment:

Jewlz said...

oh shannon, they want $350 for me to fly to Toronto, thats all of my spending money till next pay day 2 weeks from now. I wannna go real bad, mike has been listening to me whine about this for weeks, however I just canèt... here is your job convince them to hold it in winnipeg next year and you and I will organize our asses off and show these big city bloke Winnipeg can do it too. Write a piece about Snape thats a good idea. I am hung over an inspired thanks j